• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do I have enough time? (1 Viewer)

AtlasX

HSC
Hello, I'm currently in Year 12 and on holidays, I've been given some holiday work to do (English, Modern History, Ancient History, probably more)
I also have a test for Studies of Religion II (Two essays and two short answer questions)
I'm still yet to prepare my answers for Studies of Religion and I'm still yet to start my homework
I have to also catch up with my notes (I'll probably just download from here)

Do I have enough time if I start tomorrow?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Do I have enough time if I start tomorrow?

The simple answer to this question is-if you think you have enough time and you manage your time well-i.e. make some sort of to-do list or planning then you do. If you don't think you have enough time, then you probably don't. Have some self-belief in yourself that you can and make some to do list to break things down into manageable chunks-doing a bit each day to ensure you can finish it:) May you have a productive holiday-and all the best for the HSC-hope this helps:)

You will definitely have enough time if you stop thinking, stop worrying, stop speculating, stop hypothesising, and start studying and completing your assigned work:)

BiasedBuffalo

HSC
Of course you do. Set your mind to it and you'll manage; plus, having a good holiday for a couple of weeks should mean you're nice and ready to start working.

Personally I find a bit of a deadline makes me work better, but that might just be me. Don't get too stressed - it is only January in your HSC year after all - so just make a plan of what work you need to do each day and stay organised.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)