• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Different texts relating to non-physical journey. (1 Viewer)

SoVeReIgN

HSC
N/A
I've recently moved sideways into a different advanced english class and im finding these guys are alot more into their study than with my previous teacher, with an assessment coming up that my old class wasnt told about im not stuck for ideas on texts that have good, deep non-physical journeys.

Can anyone suggest anything? Im talking poems, movies, books (preferable short stories)

sub

uh, u might wanna try spirited away? i think that works for imaginative journey...i dunno i did physical, but that would make sense. i assume this is for ur supplementary texts right?

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
SoVeReIgN said:
I've recently moved sideways into a different advanced english class and im finding these guys are alot more into their study than with my previous teacher, with an assessment coming up that my old class wasnt told about im not stuck for ideas on texts that have good, deep non-physical journeys.

Can anyone suggest anything? Im talking poems, movies, books (preferable short stories)
can the ninth gate film be used? im thinking about picking it up for ORM its a journey both imaginery and physical... i know ur pains about imaginary...

im working on finding a text... lord of the flies? butterfly effect? the cell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)