• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

deparate need for advice (1 Viewer)

david88

HSC
deparate need for advice[/

Theres this chick i fancy and she works at my uncles restaurant. she doesnt know my uncle owns the restaurant.How can I use this information to my advantage? I know her coz she use to go to my skool and i didnt make a move back then coz i was stupid.

I Came. I Saw. I Conquered.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Don't try to use it to your advantage... win her on your merits... then you may quote the great Julius Caesar...

"I saw. I conquered. I came."

Good luck, mate. :D

rantman

HSC
N/A
david88 said:
deparate need for advice[/

Theres this chick i fancy and she works at my uncles restaurant. she doesnt know my uncle owns the restaurant.How can I use this information to my advantage? I know her coz she use to go to my skool and i didnt make a move back then coz i was stupid.

I Came. I Saw. I Conquered.

If this chick you fancy is hot then your uncle has probably already tried to use the restaurant to his advantage.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
don't use it to your advantage. that's not how it should be done. don't you want the girl to want you for who you are, instead of who your connected to? just say hi and move in after that. she use to go to your school, so that could start you off.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
just say hi, start a conversation up and see what happens from there.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
don't use it to your advantage. that's not how it should be done. don't you want the girl to want you for who you are, instead of who your connected to? just say hi and move in after that. she use to go to your school, so that could start you off.
Yeah, for instance:

1) Wasn't [Teacher X] a nasty piece of work?
2) Remember that time when [Student Y] did [insert memorable action here]? I'll never forget that.
3) Baby, you so fine! :)

P.S. Has NO-ONE picked up on "I saw. I conquered. I came."?!? I'm feeling very dejected and lonely, as attention seekers such as myself are prone to do following such rejection. :(

Last edited:
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
P.S. Has NO-ONE picked up on "I saw. I conquered. I came."?!? I'm feeling very dejected and lonely, as attention seekers such as myself are prone to do following such rejection. :(

don't worry mate i picked up on it, funny shit, i tried repping ya for it but it said i can't as i did a few days ago.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
damn...m not sure whether i can rep u again. i've repped a few people today already.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Sif not use it to your advantage!

Get your uncle to say to her "I've got this really attractive nephew that just broke up with a girl. I was wondering if you'd like to meet him" or something like that. If that's a bit heavy for you, you can easily use your uncle to introduce you to her. Then have a rivetting coversation and suggest that you continue it at a later date. Love will ensue.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lhyviathan again.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Yay! I feel so validated! :p

BreaKing said:
haha is this the same dude who asked how u get a kiss?
david88 said:
On a date, how do you ask your opposite the kiss. do you lean forward and hope fo something to happen, ask for a kiss, or wait for them to ask you for the pash.
I believe so, BreaKing. ^_^

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Now, why didn't I think of that? :p

thejosiekiller = repped. :)

david88, I suggest barging into the restaurant and unleashing a torrent of cullinary pick-up lines on her.

Also, feel free to take advantage of her position as a waitress (if she is working as a waitress). <---- (A special prize for anyone who spots the double-en-tendre! :D)

Girl: But, David (if that's your real name)... this tip is $200!
David: I'm sorry, isn't that the going rate?
Girl: ... going rate for what, exactly?
David: Um... never mind! *muttering under breath* I'll fucking KILL that Lhyviathan... :mad:

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i thought he meant to his advantage as in a way to meet her?

check the rosters and go in to 'visit your uncle' on a day when she is working. go back on another day when she is working. try and start a friendship.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
BreaKing said:
not always a good idea if u want a relationship
It can be if you manipulate your words.

"let's go out... as friends"
"I like you... as a friend"

They work well if you're obviously trying to pick her up.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
jumb said:
It can be if you manipulate your words.

"let's go out... as friends"
"I like you... as a friend"

They work well if you're obviously trying to pick her up.
Until you try to kiss her and she freaks out going "i don't want to ruin our friendship!"
Or you flirt mercilessly but she plays dumb going "oh he just likes me as a friend!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)