• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

D Day (1 Viewer)

cyst

HSC
N/A
the time to choose what year 12 students want to do is coming
just wondering wat other year 12 students are planning to study next year and why
iam good with computers, esp with gfx/web design but dont know wat i want to do, casue that have a competitive market, so i might not go into it
maybe i can get some ideas from u ppl
ty

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cyst said:
the time to choose what year 12 students want to do is coming
just wondering wat other year 12 students are planning to study next year and why
iam good with computers, esp with gfx/web design but dont know wat i want to do, casue that have a competitive market, so i might not go into it
maybe i can get some ideas from u ppl
ty
You don't have to finalise your preferences til early january.

X

xeuyrawp

AtticusFinch said:
i dont like your analogy
Yeh I know. Not very appropriate.

Also- cyst, the date when we had to finalise our choices was in January. Hence, it's still pretty far away.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
I think it's always good to keep an open mind and just get ideas and try not to worry about that just yet just concentrate on doing your best with the HSC. But yeah just look around and get ideas and go for things you're interested in i suppose...cause that's what i am gonna do and that's the advice i'm being given so i shall pass it on.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i dont like your analogy
Although you don't find it appropriate, it is actually a common analogy... D-Day is a military term, although made famous by one particular event, is actually just a run of the mill term, making this an analogy which you shouldn't find inappropriate unless taken out of the original context.

As for what you want to do, do something you enjoy and are good at, if you can do that, you won't struggle finding a job in that field. It's a bad way of thinking about what future you want. Because in 3-5 years, the job market will have shifted again creating new demands.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Teeeeeeacccccccccccccccchhhhhhhing!!

Edit: Why would that appear in lower case when I wrote it in captials? hmmmmmm

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
PrincessSJ said:
Edit: Why would that appear in lower case when I wrote it in captials? hmmmmmm
IT DOESN'T ALLOW THE WHOLE POST TO BE CONSTRUCTED FROM CAPITALS[comment]now just some lower case[/comment]

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Xayma said:
IT DOESN'T ALLOW THE WHOLE POST TO BE CONSTRUCTED FROM CAPITALS[comment]now just some lower case[/comment]
Worked for me.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
So sorry... when do we have to have our preferences in for the first round offers? I didn't realise it was that soon. :eek:

sharks05

HSC
I changed my preferences the day before close in January...I know many others did to:)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
miaomiao said:
So sorry... when do we have to have our preferences in for the first round offers? I didn't realise it was that soon. :eek:
Like 31st of August or something. It is just so UAC has your application mainly. If you think you might want to go to uni just put in something like a BE at UTS or combined law at USYD or anything since you can freely change it afterwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)