• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Creative ways to apologise (1 Viewer)

HSC
On friday my two best friends and I were on the train to an excursion. My friend Sam has anxiety but its gotten better since she was diagnosed. Anyway, to cut a long story short my friend De and I were paying Sam out for making us miss our train and not talking to her, pretending to be angry etc. We didn't sit with her for the train ride and teased her.......we realised we took the joke too far because she got up and said "I'm not putting up with your shit today" and she ran off the train in hysterics. She's goin through a lot of stuff lately with her parents so I think we pushed her over the edge. :( We feel really mean and want to apologise to her but she's really pissed off. Anyone know of any unique and special ways to say sorry?

HSC
I think she might like flowers. Um, my friend and I just want to do something unique for Sam because she's been through a tough time and we don't think sorry will cut it for her these days. We've apologised, but she's major pissed.

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Don't tease her like that in the first place you mean bitch.

unholyXromance

HSC
get her, take her somewhere private, sit her down, tell her you were playing a joke, made a mistake, your sorry and you want things to go back the way they were?

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Ashmobs said:
im a troll, TROLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
lolz.

I can't believe she didn't snap earlier the poor thing. You guys seem pretty heartless, concidering you only realised now that she is delicate and needed you more than ever.
"I'm not putting up with your shit today" may suggest that she feels this has happened more than once (you making fun of her) or that you could have realised she was already in a bad way that day.
Do what you know she will like. It's not much good asking other people how to apologise when they don't even know her.

Last edited:
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
lolz.

I can't believe she didn't snap earlier the poor thing. You guys seem pretty heartless, concidering you only realised now that she is delicate and needed you more than ever.
"I'm not putting up with your shit today" may suggest that she feels this has happened more than once (you making fun of her) or that you could have realised she was already in a bad way that day.
Do what you know she will like. It's not much good asking other people how to apologise when they don't even know her.
That's just the thing, she seemed fine that morning. She never mentioned having a bad start. And I don't know what she means by saying she's not putting up with our shit....all 3 of us always bag each other out as a joke. All the time.
:( We think it has alot to do with her anxiety. She hardly ever takes her lovan (sp?) tablets these days so its hard to figure out an approach to making up. She needs to take her tablets but if we tell her that she'll think we're putting the whole situation on her anxiety. We realise that we took the joke too far but something must have happened, she's never reacted that way b4.

unholyXromance

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
That's just the thing, she seemed fine that morning. She never mentioned having a bad start. And I don't know what she means by saying she's not putting up with our shit....all 3 of us always bag each other out as a joke. All the time.
:( We think it has alot to do with her anxiety. She hardly ever takes her lovan (sp?) tablets these days so its hard to figure out an approach to making up. She needs to take her tablets but if we tell her that she'll think we're putting the whole situation on her anxiety. We realise that we took the joke too far but something must have happened, she's never reacted that way b4.

do what i said but bring her pills=]

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
You're probably right. :) thanks for your help
no probs. hope it all works out. u'll have to come back and tell us how u said sorry though. remember, she's obviously more delicate than you thought. good luck.

Bainesy

HSC
i dont think you should apologise because you clearly dont care for this person. why would you pay off and tease a friend??? it may be a girl thing but i dont buy that, i know i wouldnt tease my friends for a kick.

so clearly if you were teasing someone, you dont consider them to be your friend. i mean, how could they be alright with this???

i wouldnt accept your apology unless you payed me off, like alot of money, thousands. you dont seem to really care

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
It's important to talk to her face to face, flowers is an awesome idea and talking to her afterwards, saying you didnt mean anything by it.
Its the little things people notice, so maybe just a little extra effort looking out for her everyday would help.
I'm not sure, hope it works out for you.

HSC
Yeah, my other friend and I have planned it out now. We're putting an apology in the daily notices so her roll call teacher will read it out in the morning. That teacher really likes me so I think she will do it. Then we're going to talk to Sam at recess, say everything that needs to be said and listen to whatever she needs to say. Hope it goes alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)