• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chemistry Responses (1 Viewer)

InVinsanity

HSC
Hi guys, as a chemistry student I always find that in an 7 marker im not going to get 7 marks, usually 5.5 marks at max so I wanted to know what is a seven marker look like. So what im suggesting maybe we could generate a thread where people post their long answers (5 to 7 marks) responses for which they would believe they would get full marks. I mean some of the questions, with ozone, ethanol, ethene, haber and so on. So if you catch my drift, i think this would be cool and it helps us in the HSC, as we critque one another.
Thanks Bos'ers

unknown88

HSC
N/A
Go look at success one books, standard packages or notes from marking centre. To get the seven marks you have to know the question IN DEPTH you have to tell the marker every single bit of information what they are asking and present it in the way they ask. Example they could say analyse, judge, discuss, interpret etc. Be aware that they can even test 7 marks on practicals such as titrations or the lawn fertiliser prac.

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Look at the marking schemes as well. It should normally tell you that you need 6 things, and an assessment/evaluation of some sort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)