• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Businesss Helpppppppppp??? (1 Viewer)

jennyk456

HSC
ok i have two questions, so here goes:

1. for section three and 4, you have to use case studies. i just wanted to know do u have to use an established brand-name company or can you use your neighbourhood cafe or something as your case study.

2. what is the minimum lenght of a response in the last 2 sections, i.e. how long do both sections have to be.

peace, jenny

decoil

HSC
jennyk456 said:
ok i have two questions, so here goes:

1. for section three and 4, you have to use case studies. i just wanted to know do u have to use an established brand-name company or can you use your neighbourhood cafe or something as your case study.

2. what is the minimum lenght of a response in the last 2 sections, i.e. how long do both sections have to be.

peace, jenny
Well for a start, in the first extended response - the case study is given to you in a couple of paragraphs. And as for the last one, you wont be able to use a cafe around the corner.

If the question was "How did your selected business expand globally?" you would be stuffed. Just use whatever you did in class. As for length you're meant to spend only 40minutes on each one, so yeah write as much as you can in that time limit

BabyK

HSC
Well for section 3 u don't have to memorise a case study coz day gyv it 2 u...and section 4...if u had 2 do a BRT i fink u kuld use dat...or pretty much any otha big1 e.g. BHP Billiton, CSL ltd, even Coles ltd....as for length in the trials there were 2 ppl in my year who got 20/20 and one wrote 4 pgs n d otha wrote 8 pgs...id personally reccommed 8 + pgs write down heaps on the syllabus but be careful dat it's rellevant cos i got marked down because i wrote 8 pgs n about 4 of those were irellevant to the quesstion n d teacher sed it wasn't well structured :( looked lyk i was jst guessing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)