• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Boyfriend going on schoolies cruise... Girlfriend not (1 Viewer)

dany_starlet

HSC
It's a big issue when your boyfriend is going on the schoolies cruise and your going somewhere else! I'm finding myself getting a little jealous every now and then. I do trust him... it's not that. I just don't know why I'm getting worried.. jealous and hmmm I can't explain it.... :(

Another thing is, I've got a few friends going on the cruise and I'm just jealous they might all end up meeting and hanging out... who knows what ...

Am I just being stupid ???

HSC
Maybe, maybe not. You know him better than anyone else on here does (Presumably, unless you really do have something to be jealous about!). Some dudes are dickheads and should be kept on a short leash (Or not kept at all, but that's another story), and others are sensible, mature, and dedicated. If he fits into the former category, then yes, you have something to worry about. If he doesn't, then no, you don't, and should relax :) Like I said though, nobody but you can make that call.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Maybe, maybe not. You know him better than anyone else on here does (Presumably, unless you really do have something to be jealous about!). Some dudes are dickheads and should be kept on a short leash (Or not kept at all, but that's another story), and others are sensible, mature, and dedicated. If he fits into the former category, then yes, you have something to worry about. If he doesn't, then no, you don't, and should relax :) Like I said though, nobody but you can make that call.
yeah but people on the internet know better than everyone else :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dany_starlet said:
It's a big issue when your boyfriend is going on the schoolies cruise and your going somewhere else! I'm finding myself getting a little jealous every now and then. I do trust him... it's not that. I just don't know why I'm getting worried.. jealous and hmmm I can't explain it.... :(

Another thing is, I've got a few friends going on the cruise and I'm just jealous they might all end up meeting and hanging out... who knows what ...

He's going to fuck every liv-- wait scratch that.. orifice while up there

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
For your own sake, trust him.

He's going, and whatever he's going to do isn't going to be affected by what you're thinking when he's gone. Trust him and have a good time with your friends. If he's worth being with, he won't cheat.

dany_starlet

HSC
:rolleyes: Thanks a heap. It was nice to see some guys responding!

I just need to be positive! I do trust him!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
dany_starlet said:
It's a big issue when your boyfriend is going on the schoolies cruise and your going somewhere else!
No, it's not. Unless the guy is pussy whipped, there's hardly anything you can do to change it. You're better off to just chill.

ioniser

HSC
ahahahahahaha pussy whipped or he could probably just cheat on you with out you knowing ...................

jokes

what would work though is if u make a threat on him

like if you lay a hand on anther grl i will make your life a mysery and if you even dare lie about it your fuking dead

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
He's already got the pants off, its just a matter of whether he tells you or not

dany_starlet

HSC
Hahahahahahaha classic.

I shall grab him by the balls and say... YOU CHEAT ON ME AND YOU'LL LOOSE THESE PUPPIES!!

Hahaha thanks for making me laugh! I've been heaps sick for the past week and just stressing over nothing thanks a bunch!

special_k

HSC
The schoolies cruise is a regular freakfest. It's not a matter of whether or not he cheats on you, but when - and what he catches in the process. Think about it. Alcohol + randy teens = sex

dany_starlet

HSC
special_k said:
The schoolies cruise is a regular freakfest. It's not a matter of whether or not he cheats on you, but when - and what he catches in the process. Think about it. Alcohol + randy teens = sex

Is that all the cruise is about?! alcohol and sex?! hhaha

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dany_starlet said:
Is that all the cruise is about?! alcohol and sex?! hhaha
Well, if it is, you'd better start worrying about where your boyfriend's loyalties lie.

Don't worry, he's probably just there to have a good time with his mates. ;)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
dany_starlet said:

not to worry, he'll just be getting his freak on with some bitches while u get pumped by some gang of thugs. then u meet up again and only talk about how good the beach was while u guys were separated.

carpediem

HSC
Alcohol in large doses make people do things they wouldn't do when sober

dany_starlet

HSC
Arrrrrrrr you guys are evil !!!!!!!! I'm now worrying!!!! noooooooo alcohol is the devil in beverage form similar to the devil being the HSC in education form!!!

ioniser

HSC
dany_starlet said:
Arrrrrrrr you guys are evil !!!!!!!! I'm now worrying!!!! noooooooo alcohol is the devil in beverage form similar to the devil being the HSC in education form!!!

oh no worrys grl how bout u jst hook up wif a hot looking guy like me that way u got nothing to worry about,he cheat u cheat =

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)