• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Books! (1 Viewer)

divdav

HSC
So im doing Bcommerce Professional Accounting this year and im wondering if i can use last years books or other books for my subjects.

This is only because im not exactly the richest person in the world.

So these are the courses im doing and the books that i apparently need for them.

BBA 102
- Principles Of Management (Macquarie Custom Book)
Author: Schermerhorn

ACST 101
- Maths Of Finance (custom) 2e + Financial Institutions, Instruments & Markets (cust. Cutdown Version Westcott) 6e [pack]
Author: Knox + Viney

STAT 170
- STAT 170 Introductory Statistics
- Modern Statistics *15
Author: McNeil

ACCG100
- Title: If The Shoe Fits: Manual Accounting Practice Set
Author: Hall
- Title: Accounting 7e + Global Financial Crisis Supplement
Author: Hoggett

Can anyone help shed some light on what books a actually NEED and if i can use previous years books for others?!!?

blackrider89

HSC
So im doing Bcommerce Professional Accounting this year and im wondering if i can use last years books or other books for my subjects.

This is only because im not exactly the richest person in the world.

So these are the courses im doing and the books that i apparently need for them.

BBA 102
- Principles Of Management (Macquarie Custom Book)
Author: Schermerhorn

ACST 101
- Maths Of Finance (custom) 2e + Financial Institutions, Instruments & Markets (cust. Cutdown Version Westcott) 6e [pack]
Author: Knox + Viney

STAT 170
- STAT 170 Introductory Statistics
- Modern Statistics *15
Author: McNeil

ACCG100
- Title: If The Shoe Fits: Manual Accounting Practice Set
Author: Hall
- Title: Accounting 7e + Global Financial Crisis Supplement
Author: Hoggett

Can anyone help shed some light on what books a actually NEED and if i can use previous years books for others?!!?
U can use the old edition books for all the subjects.

4 BBA102, the custom one is a cheaper and abridged textbook comparing 2 the original one. But why should u have it when u can use an unabridged textbook with a much cheaper price? I think a second hand will be around 65 bucks when a custom one is 90 bucks or something like that.

Lou283

HSC
U can use the old edition books for all the subjects.

4 BBA102, the custom one is a cheaper and abridged textbook comparing 2 the original one. But why should u have it when u can use an unabridged textbook with a much cheaper price? I think a second hand will be around 65 bucks when a custom one is 90 bucks or something like that.
Pretty sure the BBA102 custom book is new for this year though, so there will no last year versions to buy.

ascentyx

HSC
Don't buy the 101 book - the lecture notes/tutes/quizzes are good enough to get you any mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)