• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

bonus uai (1 Viewer)

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
hey guys, recently ive heard from past hsc-ers something about disadvantaged schools and gaining bonus uai points, i heard it from a girl from birrong girls, saying that the birrong boys are a disadvantaged school and they gain a certain amount of uai points ( like eas, but all students in that grade gets it) i was just wondering does anyone else know of this? if so, what other school gets it?

HSC
N/A
yes i've also heard about it... apparantly they have that at schools near cabramatta... pfft...i don't get how they're disadvantaged...maybe if it was in the bush... =p

jdrockefeller

HSC
Lol, you all talk like you're experts, and the conflicting posts all just make you look like idiots.

funniboi

HSC
holla back girl said:
yes i've also heard about it... apparantly they have that at schools near cabramatta... pfft...i don't get how they're disadvantaged...maybe if it was in the bush... =p

i went to a school near cabramatta, and i dunno why we're disadvantaged. :)

but i didnt apply for it so i dont care!

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
At fort st we are ussually allowed to give some 10-15 students 2 extra UAI points. We're hard done by for educational resources in the inner west.

jessied

HSC
Southern Cross give 5 extra uai point for students in their feeder region (the North Coast) and some uni's have "bonus" uai point for selected courses for kids in rural areas.. i can fully see why they do that to...

ioniser

HSC
Densuki said:
hey guys, recently ive heard from past hsc-ers something about disadvantaged schools and gaining bonus uai points, i heard it from a girl from birrong girls, saying that the birrong boys are a disadvantaged school and they gain a certain amount of uai points ( like eas, but all students in that grade gets it) i was just wondering does anyone else know of this? if so, what other school gets it?

i'm not sure about that but regional skools are disadvantaged so i think to some degree they would recieve extra uai points

but for other situations where if someone commited suicide,this affects the whole grade who will alll get extra uai points only if the school lodges an appeal about it,says about it in the student hsc handbook,my teacher told me also as well

Shael

HSC
It depends on the University. I live in a regional area and if I go to CSU they give me 5 extra points because this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)