• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone in SIBT? (1 Viewer)

Phanatic

HSC
I'm trying to get a hold of the MUSC brochures that were distributed to SIBT students. There's an apology and correction on the MUSC website - http://www.musc.mq.edu.au/, which says "The first line should read as 'The student council comprises of 21 Councillors elected by their peers during the 2003 elections'."

I want to know what it originally said, if it 'accidentally' said they were elected in 2004, which is of course untrue because they decided amongst themselves not to hold elections last year. *sigh*

X

xeuyrawp

Phanatic said:
I'm trying to get a hold of the MUSC brochures that were distributed to SIBT students. There's an apology and correction on the MUSC website - http://www.musc.mq.edu.au/, which says "The first line should read as 'The student council comprises of 21 Councillors elected by their peers during the 2003 elections'."

I want to know what it originally said, if it 'accidentally' said they were elected in 2004, which is of course untrue because they decided amongst themselves not to hold elections last year. *sigh*
Don't have the broucher, but that site's funny.... I've never been there, look at whne you click on "councillors"

Phanatic

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Don't have the broucher, but that site's funny.... I've never been there, look at whne you click on "councillors"
It's been like that since March 2004. They're not too good with the updates unfortunately.

X

xeuyrawp

Phanatic said:
It's been like that since March 2004. They're not too good with the updates unfortunately.
It's made worse by the fact that only 1% of the people give a damn until something goes wrong and they need representation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)