• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

any1 else fallen in love while with someone? (1 Viewer)

HSC
:wave:
Yes well i fell in love twice while i was with my (current) bf, and he fell in love once.
the 1st guy i fell in love with was my long-time friend from hillsong church, and the other was a foreign dude who came to aus, from mexico. we became friends, and we hit it off right away. he was the most attractive thing id ever seen, and he was sagittariius, thus, extremely adventurous and philosophical.
my friend from hillsong was super intense, loving and FUN FUN FUUN!

my bf atm is not the jealous type, and we've been together for 2 years now, and he kinda accepted the 1st relationship, heartbroken, and we broke it off for a bit. we were like an on & off relationship. but now, we're pretty stable.

im still very good friends with my friend from hillsong (dont go there anymore tho), and the mexican dude, ive spoken to, a couple of times. i really did fall in love with them; not simply crushes. so i went out with them for a while, before realising by the second guy that i was REALLY into my initial bf. and i knew that HE really loved me. he went out with a girl while i was with the mexican guy, and funnily enough, when mexican boy & i broke off, my bf later broke it off with the girl, cos he said that it was all based on lust.

our relationship now is secure, and we've been through, you can say, a hell lot !

and so, have any of you fallen in love with someone/other ppl while you were with someone already ?..

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Stop making shit threads you fucking cunt.

No one gives two shits about your boring life.

HSC
jb_nc said:
Stop making shit threads you fucking cunt.

No one gives two shits about your boring life.
well thats ur opinion. and i am not a cunt, however, i do have one...

i dont care if no one gives two shits or not. im sharing my life cos i care about ppl and what their lives are about.

and btw, my life is FAR from boring...

:headbang:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Reading your posts gives me allows me to empathise and understand why terrorists hate the Western World so much.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I read like 2 sentences of your post and I want to stab you to death and play around with your blood.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
agree with riet etc.

also would like to point out that you are clearly not in love with either of them. 'wanting some of dat' is different from being in love. seems you are expereincing two cases of the former

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
scaredytiger said:
OP is such a fucking dumb slutty shit.

haha as riet said "there i said it, we were all thinking it"

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I've fallen in love with Justin.

HSC
Fallen in love while with someone? But of course.

But that's just because my multiple infatuations are whimsical and unpredictable, and a bit wtf-ish.

HSC
liek zomg i fink im in luv with u 2 abbeyroad lets cyber k lololol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D :D :hat:

Last edited:
HSC
I think we may have discovered the most annoying person on BOS.

I don't think its possibly to be totally and utterly "in love" with someone and feel anything close to it for someone else. You can find other people attractive/lust/infactuation...

Agree with Riet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)