• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Alternate Schoolies (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Me, being the un-organised psychopat that I am, I've not organised anything for schoolies. Is it too late? Or should I start planning my own intrepid bildungsroman?

Such events would include:

- Re-reading study guides to relive the stress of the HSC
- Building a great bonfire of my Journeys booklet, (F)uckleberry (H)inn, Medea and The Revenger's Tragedy, and
- Drunken spin-the-bottle for 1.

But seriously, anyone got some groovy ideas for a late schooler and his intrepid pals?

ishq

brown?
HSC
Drunken spin the bottle for one is actually rather entertaining - especially if you're playing with a furry friend and seeing double.

HSC
once i get news of making it into my uni course, if probable ill start to go over my uni book (ie. if i get information on which books to get before it starts) but i doub thtat

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Casmira said:
once i get news of making it into my uni course, if probable ill start to go over my uni book (ie. if i get information on which books to get before it starts) but i doub thtat
Yep. Besides, I'm going to be road-tripping to Queensland or cycling there (whatever's good) to go to uni in Brizzie, so... all in all I don't think schoolies is exactly a priority.

Trev

stix
HSC
Slide Rule said:
Yep. Besides, I'm going to be road-tripping to Queensland or cycling there (whatever's good) to go to uni in Brizzie, so... all in all I don't think schoolies is exactly a priority.
Of course it's a priority, it's a celebration damnit, a week-long one - at least!
And cycling? hmm....fun....fun........ :confused:

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I'm kinda over partying.
I don't know if I'll be back into that "WOOT! BEER1111!111!!!!!!" mood by November 11th 2005.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
No matter what happens, at some stage I plan to create a huge bonfire and burn everything associated with bad school memories - all my folders and exams and study guides and school diaries and everything... mmm, fire...

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
It's not to late to organise schoolies. Me and a bunch of my mates hadn't done anything for it until a couple weeks ago. We scored a beach front property, $440 (roughly) each and 300 meters from the town centre. If we can do that well with our poor organisation so can you.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I'm going to Schoolies before the official Schoolies week! :uhhuh: :)

rockhead

HSC
Gavrillo said:
Me, being the un-organised psychopat that I am, I've not organised anything for schoolies. Is it too late? Or should I start planning my own intrepid bildungsroman?

Such events would include:

- Re-reading study guides to relive the stress of the HSC
- Building a great bonfire of my Journeys booklet, (F)uckleberry (H)inn, Medea and The Revenger's Tragedy, and
- Drunken spin-the-bottle for 1.

But seriously, anyone got some groovy ideas for a late schooler and his intrepid pals?
there are car parks designated for people like you......sleep in your car....party on the beach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)