• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Accepting offers (1 Viewer)

Validity

HSC
If i get offered something for the first pref (Bcom/sci), can i accept the offer and then change my first preference to Bcom/eng and also attempt to get an offer at that? because i've changed my mind to Bcom/eng (2nd pref) but im worried that if i change it to my first for later rounds and don't get an offer for it, i will also lose the first offer i received :/

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
If i get offered something for the first pref (Bcom/sci), can i accept the offer and then change my first preference to Bcom/eng and also attempt to get an offer at that? because i've changed my mind to Bcom/eng (2nd pref) but im worried that if i change it to my first for later rounds and don't get an offer for it, i will also lose the first offer i received :/
Yes.

Validity

HSC
so i can secure a spot in my original first pref (Bcom/sci) and can ALSO be offered for my 2nd pref (Bcom/eng) which ill change to first pref for the later rounds? so ill basically have 2 offers in my hand?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
so i can secure a spot in my original first pref (Bcom/sci) and can ALSO be offered for my 2nd pref (Bcom/eng) which ill change to first pref for the later rounds? so ill basically have 2 offers in my hand?
Yes

funstudy

HSC
If you accept the first pref, then you won't lose it. Your spot will be secured. Provided you are eligible for your 2nd pref, you MIGHT get it. Remember that final and late rounds only have a few preferences that are given out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)