• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Accepting Offer - Commerce/Information Systems - 3584 (1 Viewer)

AndySTi

HSC
Hey Guys

I received an offer for UAC course 424000 yesterday. I created UniPass following the instructions. I put in course code 3502 as per the UAC course code link (this included the course I wish to do, Commerce/Information Systems). However, on the handbook site it says the course code for Commerce/Information Systems is 3584. When I entered "3584" into the field it did not allow me to submit the form. So I entered 3502. However, after signing onto MyUNSW, under the "My Applications" tab it only lists Commerce - 3502. Where do you select the Commerce/Information Systems course (3584)?

Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I'm pretty sure, you get into the site, and accept it as Commerce. And as you progress through the acceptance process, a step arises which allows you to nominate your chosen double, it calls it a 'transfer'.

Becuase most of the doubles, for Commerce, have the same UAC number, I think this is easy to process.

Congrats too, I'm doing B Commerce at UNSW too! Woo :)

if none of this works for you ring them up, because if you don't nominate it in time, you might miss out on a spot in the double.

AndySTi

HSC
I'm pretty sure, you get into the site, and accept it as Commerce. And as you progress through the acceptance process, a step arises which allows you to nominate your chosen double, it calls it a 'transfer'.

Becuase most of the doubles, for Commerce, have the same UAC number, I think this is easy to process.

Congrats too, I'm doing B Commerce at UNSW too! Woo :)

if none of this works for you ring them up, because if you don't nominate it in time, you might miss out on a spot in the double.
Where exactly is that step (in the acceptance process) that allows me to transfer to the double I wish to do (Commerce/Information Systems)?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Not exactly sure which step it is, but if you're doing the acceptance properly it should eventually show up. It just shows you a list, of available doubles you can choose from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)