• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

A Little Help :| (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice :D.

Well in English I am so bored that I automatically zone out everytime the teacher talks. I hate English but obviously it's compulsory and I have to do Advanced. Well my question is, anyway to make myself more enthusiastic about English to make me focused? I really want to learn but I just can't in English :(. I have just started year 11 so maybe now is the best time to resolve this.

Thanks Guys!!

Last edited:

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice :D.

Well in English I am so bored that I automatically zone out everytime the teacher talks. I hate English but obviously it's compulsory and I have to do Advanced. Well my question is, anyway to make myself more enthusiastic about English to make me focused? I really want to learn but I just can't in English :(. I have just started year 11 so maybe now is the best time to resolve this.

Thanks Guys!!
Selective school?

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
It's pretty hard to make English interesting. The only part of that I enjoyed was writing my creative(s). I found all the prescribed texts REALLY boring.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Just think, this will get me into Med. Use that as incentive to pay attention.

Also, try to find at least one area you find more bearable than others, and at least have more enthusiasm for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)