• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

300 Bars and Running...WOW! (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
The Game has had this mix out for awhile. It is very well done.
He pays out everyone in this 15 minute marathon. He goes after 50cent, Gunit, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Olivia, Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek, Benzino, Lloyd Banks, and a few more im not too sure about.

He mixes songs such as 50cent Just a lil bit, Lloyd Banks Im so Fly, Kanye West Diamonds, and a lot more that i dont know.

What do u think of this mix and pay out? Is it all in good fun or is he going to get shot? He has proved that he is not afraid of anyone and that he can make it in the rap Game. What are the other songs that he mixes?

What do u think of it?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
beanie sigels home in a few days so game shouldnt of gone after bleek and the gunners.

So far EVERY beef game has been in he has lost :D

50's gonna play the video of game stripping at the anger management tour (personally i dont see anything wrong with stripping for girls, if he was in front of guys then it'd be a diff story)

but games diss, aside from the gimmick that its over 10 mins long (and he recorded it in parts to make it seem like 'he doesnt stop rapping') PALES in comparison to the diss jadakiss and styles have out called 'problem child' jadakiss KILLLLLLLLS 50 cent.

games mixtape dissing g-unit was allright, 'play the game' was prob the best g-unit diss from him.

he had a sorta confrontation on philly adio wiuth the young guns and he said if he sees young chris he's gonna break him in half, personally i think the gunners are more lyrical than him (and i like them better) than peedi crack (now peedi peedi) rang up and said that he's riding with his 'young'ns' and that he's not afraid to go against game. Peedi has a better flow than game and he has some killer lyrics too but i have never heard a diss from him.....but beanie sigel VS game is no match up....sigel will kill game....on wax of course i doubt beans will take it to the streets (since he just got out of jail lol)

jadakiss and joe budden so far have the best G-Unit disses. Joe Budden absolutely killed game with 'game over' too lol

verdict: 300 bars is VERY average...but using the BDP beat and the dead presidents beat was nice

illmatic

NaS
HSC
yep yep BDP beat was nice.. flowed awesome to that

he got at Banks pretty nicely, but banks would eat him up

HSC
games pretty much a bitch if the shit is true wat bleek was saying on philly radio.

that game disses people but when he sees them in person apologizes, then goes disses them again.

but yeh im not a big fan of game going agianst the roc....he aint directly dissing jay-z (i think at one concert though he said jay can suck his dick) but then he was apoligzing and shit saying 'omg i dont diss legends Rofl' but dissing jay's protege can be taken as a subliminal to jay maybe,

but as a i said above beanie sigel would tear game apart

roc > game > young buck > lloyd banks > 50 cent > tony yayo > olivia > lil flip :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
games pretty much a bitch if the shit is true wat bleek was saying on philly radio.

that game disses people but when he sees them in person apologizes, then goes disses them again.

but yeh im not a big fan of game going agianst the roc....he aint directly dissing jay-z (i think at one concert though he said jay can suck his dick) but then he was apoligzing and shit saying 'omg i dont diss legends Rofl' but dissing jay's protege can be taken as a subliminal to jay maybe,

roc > game > young buck > lloyd banks > 50 cent > tony yayo > olivia > lil flip :)
OMG u got ur old account back!!!!

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

Young buck isnt that good is he? I'd go as far as to say that Yayo>Buck
But that is my very limited opinion.

What are Buck's top songs? Yayo has a few good ones but nothing awesome, Pimpin is good but that's about it. Havent heard much good from Buck.

HSC
LaCe said:
Young buck isnt that good is he? I'd go as far as to say that Yayo>Buck
But that is my very limited opinion.

What are Buck's top songs? Yayo has a few good ones but nothing awesome, Pimpin is good but that's about it. Havent heard much good from Buck.

its probably because im a big fan of southern rap that i like buck better than yayo.

yayo really really spits some horrible verses (eg, his verse on 'drama setter')

though

obie trice and stat quo > anyone from g-unit and eminem [after 2000]

but yeah

young buck feat ludacris and T.I - stomp
young buck feat lloyd banks - price on my head
young buck - let me in

are nice songs

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
its probably because im a big fan of southern rap that i like buck better than yayo.

yayo really really spits some horrible verses (eg, his verse on 'drama setter')

though

obie trice and stat quo > anyone from g-unit and eminem [after 2000]

but yeah

young buck feat ludacris and T.I - stomp
young buck feat lloyd banks - price on my head
young buck - let me in

are nice songs
Yes i do have to agree with u on that one
obie is awesome, and stat is growing on me.

However Trick Daddy>Obie>Stat Quo

I like Obie - Got some teeth
And he does heaps of songs with other artists
does he have any gun songs himself?

HSC
LaCe said:
Yes i do have to agree with u on that one
obie is awesome, and stat is growing on me.

However Trick Daddy>Obie>Stat Quo

I like Obie - Got some teeth
And he does heaps of songs with other artists
does he have any gun songs himself?

'dont come down' is my fav obie song

check obies new single from his upcoming album '2nd rounds on me'

obie trice Feat Stat Quo - Stay 'Bout It

and i agree with trick daddy, though his older stuff is better than his new stuff, 'they dont live that long' is a perfect song and a classic imo

corro

HSC
eminem > jay z :S :S :S

well everyone is entitled to their own opinions but that is certainly not a statement i'd agree with

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i dont think any hip hop fan would agree with it
*rolls eyes* yes hip hop im not a real hip hop fan coz i dont dickryde jayz, nas, ludacris, TI, tupac, biggie, mobb deep etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)